Everything's a lie and nothing is real
A community for cyberpunks, goths, nihilists, sadposters, and shitposters.
Ages 18+ only. Sexually or violently graphic imagery without a CW is not permitted. Hateful and bigoted conduct is not permitted.
Bad jokes are encouraged.
Remember, shit's bad enough out there without you being a dick to the fediverse.
Don't be an asshole here please.
NOTICE: This instance runs on 8 year old hardware I found in the trash and cobbled together using twine, spit, bubblegum, and tears of all the fallen sysadmins.
It'll blow up 2-3 times a day for sure.
This is a good place for an alt or two but I'm not sure about making it your Main instance though - YMMV and main at your own risk.
Code of Conduct - TL;DR: Dystopian.Fun has a zero-tolerance policy for racism, antisemitism, pedophilia, Islamophobia, xenophobia, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, and other forms of discriminatory and bigoted conduct.
You must be 18 years of age or older to access Dystopian.Fun.
Please CW any nudity, sexually graphic, or violent imagery.
Please don't harass other fediverse users.
Sexual harassment is an instaban.
We reserve the right to suspend your account at any time.
We curate our Federated Timeline in an attempt to provide a better user experience.
This instance and its users DO NOT CONSENT to this site, it's posts, or replies being archived, scraped, indexed, or datamined to any outside, external, or third party site or storage such as archive.org, the "wayback machine", or other such "historical archiving". Consider this an 'opt out' of your dumb idea or search engine.
The Long Version
The following guidelines are not a legal document, and final interpretation is up to the administration of Dystopian.Fun; they are here to provide you with an insight into our content moderation policies:
- Access to Dystopian.Fun is restricted to individuals 18 years of age or older. Any user account suspected of evading this restriction will be suspended.
- The following types of content will be removed from the public timeline:
- Excessive advertising
- Uncurated news bots posting from third-party news sources
- Untagged nudity, pornography and sexually explicit content, including artistic depictions
- Untagged gore and extremely graphic violence, including artistic depictions
- The following types of content will be removed from the public timeline, and may result in account suspension and revocation of access to the service:
- Racism or advocation of racism
- Sexism or advocation of sexism
- Discrimination against gender and sexual minorities, or advocation thereof
- Xenophobic and/or violent nationalism
- The following types of content are explicitly disallowed and will result in revocation of access to the service:
- Sexual depictions of children
- Pedophilia/loli or advocation of either
- Content illegal in Germany and/or France, such as holocaust denial or Nazi symbolism
- Conduct promoting the ideology of National Socialism
- Any conduct intended to stalk or harass other users, or to impede other users from utilizing the service, or to degrade the performance of the service, or to harass other users, or to incite other users to perform any of the aforementioned actions, is also disallowed, and subject to punishment up to and including revocation of access to the service. This includes, but is not limited to, the following behaviors:
- Continuing to engage in conversation with a user that has specifically has requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist may be considered harassment, regardless of platform-specific privacy tools employed.
- Aggregating, posting, and/or disseminating a person's demographic, personal, or private data without express permission (informally called doxing or dropping dox) may be considered harassment.
- Inciting users to engage another user in continued interaction or discussion after a user has requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist (informally called brigading or dogpiling) may be considered harassment.
These provisions notwithstanding, the administration of the service reserves the right to revoke any user's access permissions, at any time, for any reason, except as limited by law.